Citizen Men Eco Wr100 Ssrg Stra Gray
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Rose Gold-Tone
- Case Length [mm]: 43
- Shape: Round
- Dial Color: Gray
- Crystal: Sapphire Crystal
- Material: Brown Leather
- Type: Strap
- Clasp Type: Deployment Clasp with Push Buttons
- Type: Synchronized to Atomic Time Clock for Superior Accuracy, Atomic Timekeeping Technology with Synchronized Time Adjustment Available in 26 Time Zones, 1/20 Second Chronograph Measures up to 60 Minutes, Perpetual Calendar, 12/24 Hour Time, Power Reserve Indicator, Day/Date
- 100M/10Bar/333ft [Swimming, Showering & Snorkeling]
Citizen World Chronograph A-T, the ideal timepiece for the avid world traveler. Atomic timekeeping in 26 time zones, 1/20-second chronograph measures up to 60 minutes, perpetual calendar, 12/24-hour time, power reserve indicator,day and date. Crafted with a rose gold-tone stainless steel case with rich brown leather strap with grey dial and sapphire crystal. Featuring our Eco-Drive technology – powered by light, any light. Never needs a battery. Caliber number H804.
|Name||Men Eco Wr100 Ssrg Stra Gray|
|Sub Type||Men's Watches|
The Citizen Watch Company of Japan was founded in 1930 and since then, its record of achievement is distinguished by many firsts, such as the world's first analog watch, accurate to within 3 seconds per year, and the world's thinnest movement. In 1986 Citizen assumed the No 1 position in world watch production and has remained there ever since. Today Citizen is successful in many areas of ‘non-watch’ business – information equipment, electronic equipment, industrial machinery and equipment, jewelry and spectacles – and its Research and Development facilities are second-to-none, resulting in the development of technology that leads quickly to new products.